July 6
My sixteenth birthday was today. My dad made me bacon and pancakes. Mom, Dad, and Ashley left for Topeka after lunch for a doctor's appt. and to do some shopping. The rest of us ate lunch and went to the timber. We spent the afternoon there. Then went home and got ready to go to Topeka to eat dinner at Olive Garden. It took us 30 minutes more time than expected because of the construction work and we had to stop and get gas. We had a nice dinner at Olive Garden and we all came out stuffed with salad, breadsticks, appetizers, and our meal.
We drove home. I drove home with Grandpa and grandma so we stopped at Dollar General so they could get me a card :). While my parents stopped at DQ to pick up my cake.
When we got home, they locked me in a room while they prepared things. Then I came out and they sang "Happy Birthday!" to me and we ate icecream cake. I opened my presents. I got lots of money, 3 T-shirts, and ipod case.
Overall, it was a fun day. Now I am 16!
No comments:
Post a Comment