Sunday, July 15, 2012

Norton, KS

July 13

    We drove to Norton.


July 14

    In the morning, we went to a car show in Norton. We also visited some shops in downtown Norton. We ate lunch at Pizza Hut. We spent a relaxing afternoon at home.


July 15

    We went to church in the morning. When we came home, I went for a run in the 95 degree weather and then had lunch.


July 16

    Austin and Ashley started their football and basketball camps today. I went for a run after breakfast. For lunch, we went to Subway and met with Sonya, my mom's best friend's mom. Then did nothing in the afternoon. We went to the Cox's house for dinner.


July 17

    Sports camps continued. A run in the morning again. After lunch, Brianna and me got our haircuts. After I got my haircut, I went to the Basketball Court to shoot a little. We went for dinner to the Collip's house.


July 18

    I went for a walk with mom and dad in the morning and night. Again, went to the basketball court to shoot baskets. When we got home, I helped dad make granola. We had pork chops for dinner with corn and potatoes. We got to bed pretty early.


July 19

    I woke up at 9 o'clock and went for a run then a walk with my mom and grandma. I had doughnuts for breakfast.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment